What you are going to work on:
- Support and improve the existing automated testing platform based on the https://citrusframework.org framework
- Develop, deploy, and schedule new regression tests based on new business requirements
- Analyzing existing code to understand business requirement
- Communicate with business and development teams to analyze and troubleshoot test results
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous senior-level experience working as a QA automation engineer.
- Quick learning and analytical skills
- Understanding concepts of different types of testing: unit, functional, regression, integration, continues, acceptance, performance, etc. testing.
- Experience with https://citrusframework.org/ testing framework is required
- Great knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with Java programming language
- Familiarity with major Linux and Windows OS systems and commands
- Understanding concepts of versioning and source control (GIT)
- Familiarity with software build management and continuous integration (TeamCity)
- Code debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Enterprise Scheduling Software (Tidal)
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Previous work in the financial company is a plus
What you can expect from us:
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record (you will collaborate with professionals; in Accordia, half of the employees are people who have been working here for more than 10 years)
- A young, developing team that brings enthusiasm and positive energy
- A stable company offering competitive salaries with annual increases and bonuses
- Online courses for individual development (Udemy)
- Monthly fitness pass
- Opportunity to travel to the US for business and vacation
- NY party with employees’ partners and NY gifts for our kids, gifts for newborns (family matters)
- Monthly Beerdays and other fun activities
With the first lines of code typed back in 2004, our company entered the world of financial software development. Since then, our engineers have built many software solutions for the needs of hedge funds, family offices, and asset management firms. The result of our efforts is a network of satisfied clients with whom we cooperate closely every day.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB