Here we are, Accordia Group is organizing internships for System/DevOPS Engineers in the coming period.
Minimum 3 years of college in Computer Science, Electronics, Automation or equivalent field. You will not be considered unless you fulfill this requirement.
- Knowledge of networking
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows Server OS
- Knowledge of basic virtualization concepts
- Knowledge of basic SQL databases
The internship program includes the following:
- Networking fundamentals
- Working with advanced setups of Linux OS and virtualization platforms
- Working with databases (SQL Servers)
- Working with Web servers, Monitoring tools and daemon services
- Working with CI/CD tools, source control, application development lifecycle
- Working with containers (Docker, K8s)
- Working with Cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS)
Please read the following:
- The internship program lasts an average of 20 weeks depending on your knowledge, dedication, and time you put into the program
- You will work in collaboration with your mentors
- The time of the beginning of the internship is agreed with your mentors
- In agreement with the mentors, the entire course of practice will be scheduled and organized.
- If you still have obligations at the faculty, they will be prioritized
- It is possible to work from home or our office in Nis
- At the end of the internship, you gain the opportunity to become part of our team and help us solve various interesting and challenging engineering tasks
What you can expect from us if you accept the job offer at the end of the internship:
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record (you will collaborate with professionals;
in Accordia, half of the employees are people who have been working here for more than 10 years)
- A young, developing team that brings enthusiasm and positive energy
- A stable company offering competitive salaries with annual increases and bonuses
- Flexible working hours with a hybrid structure of work from home and office
- Online courses for individual development (Udemy)
- Monthly fitness pass
- Opportunity to travel to the US for business and vacation
- NY party with employees’ partners and NY gifts for our kids, gifts for newborns (family matters)
- Monthly Beerdays and other fun activities
With the first lines of code typed back in 2004, our company entered the world of financial software development. Our engineers have built many software solutions for the needs of hedge funds, family offices, and asset management firms. The result of our efforts is a network of satisfied clients with whom we cooperate closely every day.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP