Our company is seeking a Client Support Engineer for a full-time role in our office in Nis.
What are you going to work on:
A portfolio management system developed as an insource solution presented in the form of a web application.
- Extensive work with proprietary portfolio management software
- Outlook E-mail management and monitoring (responding to clients, internal requests, and acting on various notifications)
- Atlassian Jira & Confluence (working with tickets and writing articles)
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (writing T-SQL scripts to select/insert/update/delete data, analyze and solve issues, automate tasks…)
- Microsoft Excel (using functions to manipulate and analyze data, and troubleshooting our proprietary Excel add-on that’s linked to the main application)
- Working with Windows operating systems (checking service health and analyzing logs, scheduled tasks, setting up users in Active Directory on the Domain Controllers, whitelisting addresses in Azure…)
- from 4PM to 12AM
- University degree
- Previous experience with SQL Server, Jira &Confluence, Outlook e-mail, Microsoft Excel, Windows Operating System
- English language (written and spoken)
- Approaching the problem analytically
- Team-orientated, but also capable to work independently
- Communicative and resourceful
- Solving various ad-hoc demands and (standardized) tasks
What you can expect from us:
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record (you will collaborate with professionals; in Accordia, half of the employees are people who have been working here for more than 10 years)
- Private health insurance
- A young, developing team that brings enthusiasm and positive energy
- A stable company offering competitive salaries with annual increases and bonuses
- Online courses for individual development (Udemy)
- Monthly fitness pass
- Opportunity to travel to the US for business and vacation
- NY party with employees’ life partners and NY gifts for our kids, gifts for newborns
- Monthly Beerdays and other fun activities
With the first lines of code typed back in 2004, our company entered the world of financial software development. Since then, our engineers have built many software solutions for the needs of hedge funds, family offices, and asset management firms. The result of our efforts is a network of satisfied clients with whom we cooperate closely every day.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB